The Plafrim team organizes regurlarly training sessions for developers.
A training session on the Allinea forge will take place on December 3rd&4th, 2015 in the Inria building at Talence.
- Getting started with Allinea Forge
- Profiling an HPC application using Map
- Enabling bug detection during the development process
- Identifying and resolving IO bottlenecks
- Bringing CUDA to a GPU code (hands - on)
- Tracking and resolving MPI deadlocks
- Competition: speeding-up Hydro
- Resolving issues within a GPU code using shared memory
- Optimizing an OpenMP application for Intel Xeon Phi
- Integration of Allinea Forge with version control system
- Resolving domain decomposition issues